Ontel Products - Bowl Light

It just stop working after 3 weeks I have done all I can do to get this light back on but it keeps on shorting out no matter what I do and on top of that I don't remember where I brought it so I am out of my money as well I really like this light maybe I can find one at a better Company I will search, and hope I can find a better one this is bull that you have to write 100 words or your review cant be received these guy are a joke you can tell by this effort to stop use from tell other don't wast your time with this Item from: Norris one *** off guy!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Bowl light.

Ontel Products - Bowl light

my toilet over flowed, the light end got wet, and now it doesn't work. I have bought several of these as gifts and people really like them, but the unit is near water, how am I supposed to keep it 100% dry??

In the cleaning instructions it says to use soap and water!

I want to return mine for a replacement model that has been upgraded to fix this problem, you have a good product but this flaw is a major set back to further purchases of this product. I'm sure your engineers can fix the problem, and I believe a good company would replace the ones with this defect when inquired,upon receiving the old one.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: replacement of product with upgraded one.

Jacksonville, Florida, United States #1339622

don't feel bad i have had 3 or 4 of these units and for some reason they only last me un wet a lil over 30 days just so u cant go back to who u bought it from

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1338551

bought 4 of them and two stopped working within a couple weeks

Ontel Products - Bowl Light

I purchased your Bowl Light product from PCH about six weeks ago. It cost me nineteen dollars and ninty nine cents plus shipping which was almost six dollars more.

I have changed the batteries three times since then. And now the light does not work at all.I do not think this product is good at all. I am asking you to please send me a pre paid postage sticker so I can send the item back to you so you can see that it does not work and I am requesting you send me a refund.

Also I have seen this item being sold in other places for a much lower price. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Ontel Products - Bowl Light Toilet Lights Review

I also bought a bowl light and change the batteries and both of mine do not work you're right this does suck

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1301949

Don't you have suggestions to help get these lights working?

I had a similar experience ,changing to new batteries ,and can't get the lite work like it did when I first got it.

I am not asking for a refund ,just advice.The light worked fine for a few months , then stop , put brand new batteries in and it doesn't work.

How about some help?

Ontel Products - Bowl light won't work after you change batteries

2.1
Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I loved the light at first and after about 2 and one half month they both went real dim so I put Duracell batteries in both they stayed dim I thought I used bad batteries but no they just don't work after you change batteries. I paid 14.98 for each not including shipping.

I will ever buy another product from this company. The bowl light was a real help. I'm sure I'm not the only complaint out there you people need to recall these products and give us our money back. Why do you want to sell a product like this does quality not matter to your company You should at least put a warning on the bowl light that says it only works for 2 and one half months and then throw it away because even if you change the batteries the thing won't work so just throw it away and why does this complaint have to be 100 words because most people aren't patient enough to keep typing till they get to 100 words.

Your company sucks if this is how you do business.

If I pay 15.00 dollars for a product I expect it to work longer than 2 and one half months . This is just not right so you folks need to do some soul searching and sell quality products or you won't be in business very long

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Product only worked until i changed batteries.

Comments

Mine worked longer, but also stopped working. Changing batteries didn't fix it, and the original batteries were still good when I checked them (1.5v).

So the Bowl Light just stopped working for unknown reason. Is there a fix or replacement?

Mike Depratti

I had he same experience. I had it for 3 months and the light went out so, I replaced the batteries and it still didn't work

#1420723

same thing happened with mine

Alexandria, Virginia, United States #1281312

The bowl light sucks , the batteries got wet and rusted the wires off. Waste of money.

View more comments

Ontel Products - Ok i have the exact same problems as so many people

Your toilet light is a joke, doesn't work and then suddenly is on forever. in battery poor house.

But I was smart fellow shoppers, don't deal direct, order thru a very reputable company , such as Publishers clearing house. they bill you, doesn't work, you don't pay and they back off. They talk collection but we all know their collection department is in house. After a few letters I explained I would return the dirty little thing.

(been in my toilet for several weeks_ ) and they ran for the hills. sent me confirmation no money due.

that is the only way to go when buying products made in China. Unreliable.

Ontel Products - TOILET BOWL LIGHT

I purchased two of the toilet bowl lights and installed it but the light does not turn off. It is on constantly therefore it will wear out the batteries much faster than just when needed.

I thought maybe it was just the first one that I had put the batteries in so I switched them and same thing. It does not turn off at all. There is nothing more to say but the review will not take my review unless it is a hundred words. I am running out of things to say.

The light stays on, the light stays on, the light stays on. There!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1273864

You've got me stumped! What in the world is a toilet bowl light and what is it's purpose?

Ontel Products - Bowl Light Toilet Lights Review

2.0

I bought the Bowl Light about a month ago for $25.00. It has stopped working. Changing batteries does not help.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1281714

Also purchased one. Great idea but started flashing and dimming in several months.

Battery change didn't correct the issue.

Might as well throw it in the trash. You will have no luck getting a replacement unless you buy one.

I bought a Bowl Light in November from Sunrise Mall store

[$13.99]. It worked for about 3 weeks then died.

Replacing the 3 batteries with NEW ones did not restore the unit to function.

Bed, Bath and Beyond is now advertising them for $12.99 [you

can save $2.60 more by using their 20% off coupon].

If they die after 3-4 weeks they are useless and should be shunned. DO NOT BUY THEM.

Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #1261321

I second the motion on that one. I bought 2 of them and BOTH have quit in less than 3 months.

They are not cheap either, very unhappy.

I contacted the distributor and they claim the warranty is for only 60 days. Amazing how they died just after that time period.

yukky
to Christoman Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania, United States #1296383

I agree This product is garbage and it cost me $20.00. What a joke.

View more comments